Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yes, Ashley and Peter are getting married!

ashley & peter are getting married! Hats off to them!





























Ashley Rodrick and Peter Tomsic are engaged! I have known them since their relationship started over five years ago while Ashley was a freshman in college. Now we are two years out of college and Ashley is getting married in September. I am so very happy with these photos that I have to say that they are probably my all time favorite photos I have ever taken. That is why their is so many. I had a problem trying to edit down. We photographed around sunset on Lake Erie in East Cleveland, Ohio. My favorite place and time to shoot. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Gretch said...

Amazing! These are some of the best pictures I have ever seen. Bravo Audrey!!! Congrats Pete and Ashley!!!

PaigeT said...

These pictures are awesome! You both look like movie stars :) Audrey, you did a great job!! Cant wait to see you all in a few weeks for the wedding!