Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DeAnna's "Nautical Theme" Bridal Shower!






















I was fortunate enough to be a lucky guest at DeAnna Domino's Bridal Shower at East Shore Park Club located in Euclid, Ohio off the Northeast coast of Lake Erie, one of my favorite spots to shoot in Cleveland. DeAnna works with me in the photo studio as a freelance photo stylist at American Greetings. She was responsible for styling everything from the place settings to the dress that she was wearing, I may say it nicely complimented the nautical theme she had going on.  My favorite accent was all the stacks of Crate & Barrel boxes.  Check out her engagement photos further down. You can also find Ashley & Pete's engagement photos on my blog that were taken at this same location almost a year ago.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Nautical theme is very well managed by the host. All friends and dear ones are really enjoying a lot. My friend is also planning a pretty cool engagement party dinner for her sister in a couple of weeks. All bookings including NYC wedding venues are done already. Everything is managed in budget and also looking for souvenirs now.