Sunday, September 4, 2011

Flower vases made out of Coca-Cola Bottles

*the groom's mother with the bride


*the brides mother on the far left


*the bride and me

I had so much fun helping decorate for one of my good friends Ashley Rodrick's bridal shower. I was in charge of party favors and flowers. So why not combine the two? I had a tight budget so I decided to recycle classic Coca-Cola glass bottles into vases so people could take the flower arrangements home with them. Ashley loves color so I ended up spray painting the bottles with rubber bands on them using floral spray paint.  I used Flat White floral spray paint for the base coat and the colors I used on top were:  Robin Egg Blue, Aspen Yellow, Orange and Perfect Pink. These bottles totally help transform her friend, Bridgette's backyard into an elegant bridal shower. After adding simple colorful flowers and vintage bed sheets for tablecloths you have a very inviting bridal shower luncheon table and a vases for all the guests to take home with them with fresh cut flowers all for under 100$. I hope to make more of these and sale them on Etsy soon!

No comments: