Friday, May 27, 2011

Chic-Chica-Chica-Chicaaaaaaa_____Chicago!



May 20-22nd, 2011
Tagged along on a road trip to Chicago this past weekend riding hump with four other good guy friends. We were traveling to celebrate our friend Brad Kleinman's 30th birthday celebration. Even though I was only in Chicago for a short amount of time I immediately fell in love with the city. I wish I visited this place right after college! I got to see one of my good friends Zack Fagin that I had not seen since our college Graduation almost two years ago. I loved Lincoln Park, Millenium Park, and all the outdoor activity that was always going on along side the lake. I wish Cleveland had all that great access to the lake fronts. I wanted to post some of my favorite pics from the trip and will have more to come.
Chicago!

No comments: