Monday, February 23, 2009

The Haynes Family invited me over for Dinner!











Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mike, the father is out of town in Chicago on business, so Emmy, the mother, invited me over for dinner with the kids to keep her company and relieve her from the stress of taking care of three little ones all day long by herself. These group of photos were my favorite from the night because it was after dinner and dessert and Emmy pulled out her quote book. Emmy tries to keep track of what she thinks are the funniest things her kids have ever said so she will never forget it. So she was sharing it with the kids and they were laughing so hard because they could not believe how funny they were. I knew this moment was not going to happen often so I grabbed my camera because I had never seen little kids laugh so hard.

No comments: