Thursday, July 23, 2009

Europe: 3 weeks, 2 countries, and 1 camera......first stop Paris

last night in Paris........


inside the Louvre


the Louvre at night.....my favorite part of Paris






attempt at self portraits to prove that I was there


















my grandparents and I on the eiffel tower



monet water lilies in the museum l'orangerie


the arc de triumph

inside the musee d'orsay

watching the sunset on the top of the arc de triumph just seconds away from where we were staying
a gloomy day
my feet in paris
notre dame
on top of the notre dame

the bottom looking up at the top of the notre dame


jardin de luxemborg
my cute grandma







the tuilleries gardens
first day out in paris






My graduation present from my grandparents on my mom's side.  This was my first trip out of the country.  Our first stop was Paris, France.  Next we traveled to the farthest western point which is Brest, France. After that we took a train to Venice, Italy. Next we went to Florence, Island of Capri, and then to Rome. After that we took a train back to Paris and flew back to America. What a great time and something I totally want to experience again!

No comments: